Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
eSeis respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our web site users to do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use eSeis trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact Jason Marshall (email@example.com).
eSeis’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
12012 Wickchester Ln, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77079
281.531.1447 ext. 29